Ecosmart Eco 11 Tankless Water Heater [Top 10 Best Sellers]
Buying a tankless water heater is a great way to save energy and reduce your monthly electric bills while supplying your home with an endless source of hot water at the same time.
With so many choices available, it is hard to decide which one to choose. If you’re looking for an affordable, high-performance unit, you should consider the EcoSmart Eco 11 tankless water heater.
The Eco 11 is an electric water heating unit, meaning that it doesn’t require any burners or flames, unlike the gas units. And, since it doesn’t require a ventilation system, the installation is straightforward and inexpensive.
In addition, thanks to its compact size, you can place Eco 11 almost anywhere inside your home.
Ecosmart Eco 11: Amazon Best Sellers
If you’re in a hurry, take a look at these Amazon Best Sellers. Otherwise, keep reading!
Who is the EcoSmart Eco 11 tankless water heater built for?
This EcoSmart water heater is the perfect choice for:
- Small and mid-sized homes
- Moderate climates with incoming water temperature above 67 °F.
The Eco 11 tankless water heater isn’t great for:
- Commercial businesses
- Large homes with more than three bathrooms
- Cold weather climates
If the Eco 11 water heater doesn’t seem like a fit for you because of these reasons, we recommend you check out the Navien NPE-240a or one of these Rheem tankless water heaters.
On-Demand Hot Water
The EcoSmart Eco 11 can heat water to 105 °F nearly instantly. As soon as the water reaches this temperature, the heater will provide hot water to several pipes.
This water heating system comes with digital temperature control, which allows the user to change the temperature in one-degree increments on the water heater itself. All the heater controls are designed to provide the user maximum control over the unit and assure consistency in producing hot water.
However, when the incoming water temperature is below 67 °F, the tankless water heater’s performance will be impacted. This could lead to a lower maximum water temperature or a reduced flow rate of hot water.
You can check the map below to see what the incoming water temperatures are in your area.
Energy Efficient Water Heater
If you are looking for a way to cut your monthly expenses, your electricity bill is a great starting point. Depending on where you live and what energy costs are, you could save hundreds of dollars per year using a tankless water heater.
According to the manufacturer, the Eco 11 water heater can save up to 60% on your energy bills. The EcoSmart Eco 11 works in a very efficient manner. It doesn’t have a standby time, and it will turn on only when a pipe goes on. As soon as the pipe goes off, so will the heater.
Easy to Use and Install
All you need to install this water heater is a 60 amp power supply and a #6 copper gauge wire. The unit comes with an automatic and resettable thermostat. The water heater sets the initial temperature automatically, making this water heater very easy to use.
Many homeowners have installed this water heater themselves, but one word of caution: if you install this tankless water heater yourself, you might not be eligible for EcoSmart’s product warranty.
Because of this, we recommend using a professional to install the water heater. You can find a licensed plumber on Amazon’s home services marketplace, making it easy to purchase the appliance online and ensure it’s appropriately installed.
Since we already mentioned the warranty, it is good to know that the manufacturer offers a lifetime warranty for all EcoSmart tankless water heaters used for residential purposes and installed by a licensed professional.
The warranty covers the electronics, element, and heat exchanger on the water heater. Remember that you should refer to the owner’s manual to see more details regarding the warranty and what it covers.
EcoSmart Eco 11 Pros:
- All of the components are made out of copper or stainless steel to ensure durability.
- The compact size minimizes the amount of space the heater takes up.
- It uses technology that controls the unit’s energy output for optimal performance.
- The heater can be used for single or multiple applications.
- The unit can heat up to 2 gallons of water per minute.
EcoSmart Eco 11 Cons:
- The “point of use” design of this water heater is not ideal in all circumstances.
- The unit must be installed with a restrictor.
- For the lifetime warranty to be valid, the heater must be installed by a professional.
What is the point of using a water heater?
This term means that the water is heated near the fixture where the hot water is delivered. This means the water heater is close to the sink, bath, or shower where the water is used and not in a central heater. In some cases, homeowners could replace a single centralized water heater with multiple point-of-use water heaters like the EcoSmart Eco 11.
Can EcoSmart Eco 11 be used in a large home?
With a flow rate of 2.3 gallons per minute, the EcoSmart Eco 11 is ideal for smaller homes and apartments. Another option is to use multiple EcoSmart Eco 11 heaters throughout a larger home and embrace a point-of-use water heater method.
Should I buy the Ecosmart 11 tankless water heater?
It is an excellent choice for those in need of an affordable tankless water heater. The manufacturer is a trusted name in the industry, and this unit is considered a premium heater.
The Eco 11 is lightweight and compact, making it very easy to install the unit just about anywhere. It’s perfect for a point-of-use system or smaller homes. The heater uses advanced technology to provide a constant hot water supply while reducing energy consumption at the same time.
If this heater meets your needs based on your home size, and you live in an area with the right incoming water temperature, we think the EcoSmart Eco 11 is a great value!
If you’re not sure, we recommend you check out the Navien NPE-240a or one of these Rheem tankless water heaters as a point of comparison before making your purchase.
Ecosmart Eco 11: Today’s Best Deal!
- Sleek and compact design with digital output temperature display
- ECOSMART tankless water heaters are 99.8-percent energy efficient
- Manufactured in United States
- Endless on-Demand Hot Water; Consistent hot water when you need it that never runs out; Continuously monitored water temperature and controlled flow rates ensure efficiency and consistent performance...
- Save Space; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 90% smaller than traditional tank heaters; may be installed on wall or at point of use; Dimensions 17 x 17 x 3.75 inches
- Save Energy; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 99% thermal energy efficient; Only heats water when called unlike a tank heater that maintains water temperature even when not being used....
- Endless On-Demand Hot Water; Consistent hot water when you need it that never runs out; Continuously monitored water temperature and controlled flow rates ensure efficiency and consistent performance...
- Save Space; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 90% smaller than traditional tank heaters; may be installed on wall or at point of use; Dimensions 11.5 x 8 x 3.75 inches
- Save Energy; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 99% thermal energy efficient; Only heats water when called unlike a tank heater that maintains water temperature even when not being used.
- Product 1: Lifetime warranty
- Product 1: Save up to 60-percent on your water heating cost with an ECOSMART electric tankless water heater
- Product 1: Never run out of hot water with an ECOSMART tankless water heater
- Configured for climates where incoming water temperatures are in the 60 deg
- Lifetime warranty
- Save up to 60-percent on your water heating cost with an ECOSMART electric tankless water heater
- Never run out of hot water with an ECOSMART tankless water heater
- The product is highly durable
- The product is easy to use
- Manufactured in China
- Can provide hot water for one sink at 0.5 GPM in warmer climates
- Requires 1 x 30 amp breaker and 10 AWG wire
- For one sink at 0.5 GPM in colder climates the POU 6 is recommended
- Triac 2nd Heating Element
- TRC 2HESML
- Compatible with the ECO 11
- 【COMPATIBLE WITH】: Heater element 55220 Compatible with E'co Pou 6, Eco 8 & Eco 11. Also compatible with other manufacturers' heating elements with the same specs. Other Compatible Units: ≈...
- 【PACKAGE INCLUDED】: 1 * heating element for 5.5kW Eco'smart electric thankless water heaters; New O-Ring and screw.
- 【SPECIFICATIONS】: 240 Volts; 5500 Watts; Eco Heating Element; 55220 Heating Element.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Last update on 2023-06-07 from Amazon / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API