Best Parking Lot Security Cameras [Top 5 Reviews]
If you own a business with a parking lot, your first concern is how you will keep it safe for your customers and your property.
Having a safe and secure parking lot makes your customers feel at ease while shopping at your business. They will know that you care for their safety and peace of mind when they see the cameras in place.
Vandals and thieves will think twice about their actions when they see parking lot security cameras and go to a less secure business to prey on others’ property.
A good security system is a must for any business and is dependent on its camera system first and foremost. With the overwhelming information available, how do you go about choosing suitable parking lot security cameras for your business?
- Parking Lot Security Cameras: Amazon Best Sellers
- Top 5 Best Parking Lot Security Camera Reviews for October 2023
- Guide to Choose the Best Parking Lot Security Cameras
- Things to Consider When Purchasing Parking Lot Security Cameras
- Parking lot cameras: Final Words
- Parking Lot Security Cameras: Today’s Best Deals
Parking Lot Security Cameras: Amazon Best Sellers
Top 5 Best Parking Lot Security Camera Reviews for October 2023
Here you will find the top 5 Best Parking Lot Security Camera Reviews for October 2023.
1. Defender Wireless Security Camera
The Defender camera is one of the best camera digital technologies that reach even the unreachable points in your homestead, such as the garage, shed, and parking space.
It features precise, bright signals and a highly adaptive technology using the FHSS to reduce signal interference. At the same time, it provides the best-uninterrupted image viewing over a WI-FI network.
The camera has a two-night vision camera that features 1080 pixels at a wind angle to offer better night surveillance.
The defender app also allows for remote live streaming of video at the comfort of your sofa and while in your outdoor errands. The cameras feature a lightweight polycarbonate housing that rates at IP65.
- Allows you to monitor your home surveillance anywhere at any time
- Designed for simplicity in use and easy to assemble as every item is at your fingertips
- Flexible recordings
- Offers crisp and clear images and videos
- Durable as the cameras feature a weather and vandal proof material
- Offers better image viewing on large screens such as your tv
- The defender app sometimes can be trouble when trying to save an image or video on a mobile device.
- Installations limitations, better installed only in the construction phase of a home or business, otherwise buying extension cables will increase installation costs.
The Reolink PTZ IP camera features a high-resolution camera with 4 megapixels ranging at 2560× 1440 compared to the much lesser IP cameras, which offer a resolution of 720 and 1080 pixels.
The Reolink camera introduces a fantastic experience with sharper and clearer images and videos without missing details. The night visuals are fantastic.
This camera offers around-the-clock home monitoring with six infrared LEDs that allow for a super long distance of 190 ft., even in low light conditions.
The 4X optical zoom is quite impressive as it has an autofocus function that allows for the camera’s full viewing at an angle of 36-100 degrees.
It lets you see more details of an object that is far away without getting closer to them.
- Offer the most innovative motion detection triggering alert by sending an email to your device.
- It can be remotely accessed through the free Reolink app from easy live streaming even when you are not in the home vicinity.
- Easy to install
- Waterproof for an all-weather surveillance
- Has limited configuration systems
3. Foscam Outdoor parking garage security cameras
The camera combines a high-quality HD digital camera with a super-powerful server built to provide live video streaming anywhere. The camera is an IP with 30 high-power LEDs, which provide clear and sharp night vision of up to 65ft.
The advanced WDR with a vibrant 1080 full HD corrects even dark images with the auto cut for color accuracy. The night visuals are high quality as even dark objects can be detected from a distance.
The camera also has a motion detection system that gives immediate alerts on your device wherever you are. It also has an SD card slot or hard drive that allows for recording any activities in your home vicinity in your absence.
- Allows for remote accessibility of the cameras recordings and motion events
- It is easy to use as all you need to do is download the Foscam app.
- Offer the most innovative technology for motion detection
- Provides sharp and clear images at an angle of 118 degrees
- Easy to install in your backyard or at the front of your house door
- The internal software does not allow for the picture to be rotated, though not a big deal.
4. Swann SWPRO-842CAM-US parking garage cameras
The Swann camera has a high resolution of 900 TVL, giving clear and sharp images and videos. The power night vision can cover an approximate 82 ft./25m giving a good view of images and videos even in the dark hours of the night.
The sturdy aluminum build comes for both indoor and outdoor use regardless of the weather conditions. It is a 24-hour use camera and remains capable of high performance even in harsh weather conditions.
It lets you plug it on your DVR for recording or your TV for immediate surveillance. The camera offers a viewing angle of 59 degrees both day and night, with images being colored during the day and switching to black and white during the night.
- It has a waterproof casing that allows it to survive the harshest of conditions.
- Very durable, you have to shop now and then.
- Easy to use in both residential and commercial places
- Allows for easy installations around your home just in time to see the activities taking place around your home
- Provides super clean and sharp images
- The visuals are not clear when exposed directly to the sun.
5. IPCC-9610 V2 – 10x parking security camera
The IPCC-9610 V2 camera is a professionally built camera that grades as an IP camera that comes with a color sensor for better resolutions of up to 1920×1080 pixels.
The high-quality zoom feature combined with the autofocus feature produces bright and sharp images and videos. The IPCC-9610 supports the industry’s compression technology while lowering the bandwidth needed for video transmission and recording.
The built-in web server support function is compatible with Firefox, chrome, and internet explorer for ease in setting configuration and image viewing.
The night vision allows for good viewing of a distance of 60 meters with a motional detection within an angle of 360 degrees.
- Allows for motion detection
- It is easy to use as it is compatible with various platforms such as windows, macOS, iPhones, and I pad support.
- Allows for android support with the inclusion of my live cams and blue iris.
- Easy to install and set up due to the ONVIF technology.
- The zoom feature works just fine to view images that are far without getting closer to them.
- The motors can produce some noise from time to time
- The smallest glitch in setup may send you back to the shop for a brand new camera
Guide to Choose the Best Parking Lot Security Cameras
There are two main kinds of parking lot security cameras in use these days. CCTV is the older analog system that many companies still use today.
A CCTV camera broadcasts a closed-circuit signal to an analog recording device, such as a DVR. The cameras will send footage to different channels on your DVR. A DVR usually has between four and sixteen other channels.
It will record what is going on in your parking lot and send footage to your monitors. These monitors will be in an on-site office, requiring frequent checking by yourself and your employees.
The other kind of security camera is an IP camera. This camera sends its footage to an NVR – a Network Video Recorder, using a PoE system (power over Ethernet).
It means that the power for your cameras runs through the same cord that sends your data, requiring fewer wires to run and install. An NVR system also has between four and sixteen channels for viewing.
The footage from IP parking lot security cameras can be accessed over the internet by your smartphone for remote viewing of your parking lot from anywhere you are.
The importance of video surveillance of your parking lot cannot be overstated. Besides making your customers feel secure and protected and keeping theft and vandalism in check, it is helpful for law enforcement to identify thieves or other criminals who commit crimes regardless of cameras.
It is also essential to have video proof of things such as accidents and damage to property. If someone claims to slip and fall on your property, it is good to have evidence of what happened.
A camera can protect you from false liability claims. Good security cameras make it safer to walk through dark parking lots and parking garages, where kidnappings and muggings are more likely to occur.
A camera system can track who goes onto your property, cutting down on trespassing. If your parking lot is a paid parking site, your surveillance cameras can catch people who try to park without paying, saving you from lost profits.
The Advantages of parking lot surveillance cameras
- deter thieves from targeting your customers when they’re walking to their cars.
- Prevent car thefts and vandalism.
- Can record license plate numbers, which can be helpful to law enforcement.
- Prevent false liability claims.
- Prevent the theft of store property.
- Can help settle auto collision disputes.
- It can help you get a discount or reduced rate from your insurance provider.
Disadvantages of Parking Lot Security Cameras
- Power outages can disrupt your video surveillance.
- Thieves may target your cameras as an object to be stolen.
- Rain and the wind can disrupt your video surveillance.
Things to Consider When Purchasing Parking Lot Security Cameras
How big is your parking lot? How much area you need to protect determines how many cameras you need and how to space them. Do you want fixed cameras or cameras that can pan and zoom by remote control?
If the latter, a PTZ (Pan-Tilt-Zoom) camera is probably what you’ll be looking for. PTZ cameras can also be programmed to move to where motion sensors detect the action.
Do you want your security cameras to be hardwired or wireless? Wired cameras have a more stable signal but are more expensive and difficult to install. Wireless cameras can be placed anywhere and use Wi-Fi signals to send their data to your NVR.
You should probably consider a camera with good low-light recording or night recording. Most parking lot crimes occur at night, under cover of darkness. A thermal or infrared camera that captures heat signatures might be an excellent option to consider as well.
Do you want to go with an analog or digital system? The analog CCTV system is secure and suitable for on-site viewing and has high volume recording potential.
The digital IP system is suitable for remote viewing and has much higher video resolution than the CCTV system. It’s also easier to use with wireless systems, so cameras can go anywhere and cover more parking lot areas.
The placement of your cameras is critical. You want to put your cameras at the entrance and exit of your parking lot so you can see exactly who goes in and comes out.
Make sure you have enough cameras to ensure that your parking lot is fully secure. If your cameras are on a high, inaccessible pole, they are less likely to be stolen or vandalized.
Parking lot cameras: Final Words
In conclusion, parking lot security systems are one of the best ways to protect your business and customers. Security camera technology has gotten much better over the years and is getting better all the time.
With IP cameras, you can get alerts directly to your smartphone about unwanted activity on your property, making it much easier to notify the police promptly.
You can store more footage for more extended periods using cloud storage systems. And you can view your security footage from anywhere in the world, making your peace of mind for your parking lot very convenient.
Every parking lot needs security. And a video is worth a thousand words.
Parking Lot Security Cameras: Today’s Best Deals
- 【𝗣𝗧𝗭 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹, 𝟯𝟲𝟬-𝗱𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ＆ 𝗛𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗼 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴】By rotating our...
- 【𝗔𝗱𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗛𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗠𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗗𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ＆ 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘁 𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵 & 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗲...
- 【𝗛𝗗 𝟱𝗠𝗣 𝟯𝗞 + 𝗜𝗣 𝟲𝟲 𝗪𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗳 ＆ 𝗖𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗼...
- 【No WiFi needed & 100% Wire-free】This 4G LTE security camera can work anywhere nationwide with 3G/4G LTE coverage,easily be installed anywhere without WiFi coverage.Ideal for outdoor work, eg,...
- 【Solar Powered and High Battery Capacity】Built-in 10400mAh large capacity rechargeable battery, S40 solar security camera can work independently, the camera can get uninterrupted solar power from...
- 【Color night version & 1080P FHD & Pan Tilt】This 4G camera adopts the floodlight design and 1080P FHD,which allows you watch and record videos with more clear details day or night.Upgraded...
- Requires Monthly Data Plan for 4G Cellular Coverage: Soliom S600 4G cellular security camera can work anywhere nationwide with 4G LTE coverage in the US. Suitable for no electrical power such as...
- High-capacity Battery & Solar Powered: With built-in 9000mAh High-capacity rechargeable battery, the outdoor security camera can work independently regardless of a sudden poweroff. S600 4G wire-free...
- Pan Tilt & Wide Angle: The S600 4G LTE security camera outdoor can turn its head 320° horizontally and 90° vertically pan and tilt, and 3X digital Zoom (No optical zoom), which provide you a much...
- 【Ideal for Places without WiFi & Electrical Power】 This 4G LTE cellular security camera is 100% wired-free and can work without WiFi. It is perfect for security and remote monitoring in places...
- 【Inculdes SD&SIM Card and 300M Free Trail Data】 Ebitcam no wifi security camera support 4G LTE networks from Verizon, T-Mobile, and AT&T while coming with a prepaid 4G LTE data SIM card with 300M...
- 【Continous Power from High Capacity Battery &Solar Panel】Ebitcam camera that works without wifi is equipped with a 10400mAh rechargeable battery and 5W solar panel, so you don't need to worry...
- 【4MP HD Dual-Screen Display Mode With Up To 8X Hybrid Zoom】Experience a dual-screen display, allowing you to see more realistically. Monitor two surveillance screens simultaneously, with one...
- 【360° PTZ Camera Outdoor With Full-Color Screen And Infrared/Color Night Vision】With the 360° pan tilt zoom security camera, you can view a broader range and have complete control over your...
- 【Motion Tracking Camera With Intelligent Alert Mode】 Stay one step ahead with our motion tracking function, which allows you to monitor movement in real-time. The intelligent alert mode offers...
- Full electronics capacity with dedicated pockets that fit both a 15.6" laptop and an iPad or tablet
- Roomy compartment features organization pockets for connected tech users and integrated key fob as well as space to store your daily essentials from notebooks to a change of clothes. Fits devices 9.8...
- Plush-lined, top loading pocket on back panel keeps phone quickly accessible yet secure between backpack and user
- Please note: some customers have encountered problems caused by incompatible video recorders/DVRs. The detailed introduction of our camera (shown in Figure 4) has explained the types of signals our...
- 【Notice】 This is a 5MP@20fps TVI/AHD/CVI 4in 1 camera, Please confirm your DVR type, and then use OSD Joystick to switch to corresponding camera video mode. If your DVR only supports 5MP@12.5fps,...
- This CCTV camera supports TVI/AHD/CVI/960H CVBS (Analog) 4 Modes of video output.The default video mode is 5MP TVI, please change to corresponding VIDEO MODE by Joystick cable according to your DVR...
- IMPORTANT FUNCTIONS: Privacy allows to hide an area you want to; Motion Detection Text Alarm make it more efficient to monitor activities by highlighting moving objects with outlined box and alarm...
- CRISP IMAGE: 1/2.9-inch Exmor (Starvis) sensor & megapixel lens for crystal clear image. Low Illumination, True WDR (1080P only), AGC, AWB, 3DNR and multiple OSD adjustments for optimal picture...
- GREAT LOW LIGHT IMAGE: Exmor (Starvis) image sensor with back-illuminated pixel technology, NIR and LOW ILLUMINATION technology applied, it performs great image with little ambient light.
- 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝟭𝟮𝟬% 𝙛𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙖𝙩 𝟯𝟴% 𝙨𝙞𝙯𝙚: Mini size camera you’ve never seen before! Sovmiku redesigned the...
- Ultra color night vision & 24/7 record event record: Due to the highly competitive security camera market, various brands cannot use high-performance CMOS devices like mobile cameras in order to save...
- 𝘼𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 & 𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙢: With CA3 camera, the Passive Infrared Sensor is always on,When a warm body like a human or animal passes...
- This versatile TIGERSECU Super HD 1080P bullet-shape security camera features a 4-in-1 camera switch that allows you to use it with 4 different types of security DVRs including HD-TVI, AHD, CVI, and...
- Clearly distinguish people, objects, and actions with this ultra high definition 1080p security camera capable of generating 1920 x 1080 pixels (2.0 megapixels) video. This camera does not have audio...
- Protect your loved ones and property with reliable wired connection, easy as installing traditional analog CCTV cameras and does not require a complex network infrastructure.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Last update on 2023-10-01 from Amazon / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API