Q-See Security Camera Systems
No matter where you live, criminal activities will always be a big possibility. Thereby, it is very essential to ensure that your home or business remains as safe as possible as well as your whole family and loved ones. The best home surveillance system can provide a number of features that could serve to help in ensuring the safety, security and tranquility.
The best surveillance system needs to have the capacity to monitor the entire surrounding environment to guarantee topnotch security. Such systems make use of electronic units, particularly online video cameras and alarm systems which are typically connected to a recording device. All home and business owners need to have some form of video surveillance system to make sure that their residence or business is protected in the most feasible way possible.
Q-see offers a number of industry leading security camera systems.View Q-See Cameras on Amazon
Who are Q-See Security Camera Systems Designed For?
- Perfect for homeowners who want to beef up their home security
- Great for business small businesses that want multi-camera coverage for key areas
- Great for those who need real-time, remote access to security camera feeds
Key Features Of Q-See Video Cameras
High Quality Camera Units
You can look forward to get only the best when you have the Q-See HD IP system. Q-see offers a variety of high definition cameras, including dome and bullet IP cameras with an amazing 4 megapixel image sensor for crystal clear images. With the higher number of pixels, every image is made clearer and larger for detail beyond the usual 1080p resolution. This makes Q-see systems ideal for customers who may need to zoom or enhance footage after recording.
In order to get a more professional and expert security experience, the system’s array of built in features which can automatically adjust the images for improved clarity. The Digital Noise Reduction and backlight compensation guarantees that the images will look as clear as possible no matter what the lighting conditions might be in the surrounding.
1/3” image sensor, a 2.8mm fixed lens, 4MP of resolution as well as an IR range of 65 to as much as 10 feet. In addition, the cameras come with a weather resistant housing and can also runs on an Ethernet power (Q-see has PoE camera systems). Every 4 MP camera comes encased within a sturdy and solid all-metal housing that makes it ideal even for outdoor use in almost all weather conditions in the same way that it is perfect for indoors.
Professional series NVR
The Q-See HD IP system surveillance kit comes with a professional level NVR that features real-time playback and recording, 1080p HDMI video output, H.264 compression storage as well as the capacity. It’s important to note the difference between NVR vs DVR camera systems when it comes to installation, maintenance, and total cost. Compared to other brands, Q-See actually has very cost-effective NVR systems, which we think is a fantastic selling point.
Q-See QT View Smartphone App
Using Q-see’s QT View smartphone apps for Android and iOS, you can monitor the video feeds live at all times. Also, the NVR features a built in 16 port point of entry switch and there is also a pre-installed 4 terabyte hard drive ideal for days of record times. You can also set up alerts if any motion was detected outside of your business or home. It’s great if you don’t have time sitting around and checking a mobile footage from a video system.
The Q-see QT View app is well designed and easy to use
Access your records from your mobile phone.
Live stream your camera feed from anywhere.
Control your camera from your phone.
Complete package ready for installation
Q-see systems come ready to install with everything you need. This includes bundles of Ethernet cabling, power cabling, pre-formatted hard drives, and pre-installed software. The security camera systems comes with a detailed, start guide, providing you easy setup process enabling you to have it set up and installed at the soonest time possible.
Q See 8 channel security camera systems
- High Definition 720p Recording on All 8 Channels
- Weatherproof Bullet and Dome Cameras
- 1TB Western Digital Purple Drive for Storage of footage
- 8-channel HD Analog 4MP/1080P with installed 2TB hard Drive
- H.264+ video compression - offers reduced File sizes up to 30%, optimized video and bandwidth reduction. Save on data, record more video!
- DVR supports cutting-edge 4MP recording (video 2x greater than 1080P), and is ready for 4K video out with a compatible 4K TV
Q See 16 channel security camera systems
- Includes 16 High-Resolution HD Cameras with 720p HD quality viewing.
- Each camera provides up to 100ft. of night vision
- Comes with a Pre-installed 2 TB Hard Drive
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to work properly. The product will have minor blemishes and/or light scratches. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic...
- High definition 4K recording
- (16) x 4MP High Definition IP cameras provides double the resolution of 1080P for a stunning images
- 3TB Western Digital purple drive for storage
- Includes a total of 16 High-Resolution HD IP 4MP/1080P Weatherproof Cameras. Out of which 4 are Varifocal .
- Each Bullet camera provides up to 100ft. of night vision with the varifocal providing 165 ft., and the domes 80ft.
- Varifocal Lens Size of 2.8mm - 12mm
Q See individual security cameras
- 1-720p Analog HD Dome Security Camera with Plastic Housing (1280 x 720 pixels)
- This product is for indoor use only.
- 1/3 CMOS PixelPlus Image Sensor
- 1-720p HD Analog Bullet Security Camera (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 36 Infrared LEDs.IP66 weatherproof rating perfect for indoor & outdoor use
- 1/29" CMOS Image Sensor
- 4MP (2560x1440 pixels) HD IP Security Bullet Camera with 100ft Cat5e Network Cable
- With IP67 rating makes these cameras perfect for indoor or outdoor use. 3-axis mounting point and durable housing prevents vandalism and impacts from the elements.
- Up to 100 ft. Night Vision
Q See NVR and DVR systems
- 16 Channel 720p/960H HD Analog DVR with 2TB HDD
- Recording Resolution Per-Channel: 720p (30 FPS per Channel), 960H (30 FPS per Channel)
- Supports Q-See QTH BNC HD Analog Cameras,and Q-See BNC Analog Cameras
- 8 Channel 4MP/1080p HD IP NVR with 2TB HDD
- Recording Resolution Per-Channel: 4MP (30 FPS per Channel), 3MP (30 FPS per Channel), 1080p (30 FPS per Channel), 720p (30 FPS Per Channel)
- Supports Q-See QT Series Products, and QTN HD IP Cameras.
- 16 to 32 Channel 4K/1080p HD IP NVR with 4TB HDD
- Recording Resolution Per-Channel: 4K (7 FPS per Channel), 4MP (20 FPS per Channel), 3MP (20 FPS per Channel), 1080p (30 FPS per Channel), 720p (30 FPS per channel)
- Supports Q-See QC Series products, and QCN HD IP Cameras and PTZ Cameras
Question: Does it record audio? Is the internal hard drive loud?
Answer: It does not record audio. The DVR is extremely peaceful, yet once you go lose to it, you will hear the hard drive running.
Question: Do majority of individuals record all the time or only when there’s motion?
Answer: Only when there’s motion.
Question: Are the cameras 3mp or 4mp?
Answer: The cameras are 1080p.
We love Q-See as a company. They make high-quality products, and when compared to other companies like GW Security Cameras, Q-See has cost-effective options for larger camera systems.